They actually gave the flute section assigned parts this season (for the music ed wind ensemble back home) based on experience and I still got placed as a first even though I’m still in college and not a music teacher, above 2 music teachers and 2 music Ed students in the seconds section……….. I’m fine with it.
I can do the cup song thing and sing it at the same time now wooooooo
Considering changing my last name to my mom’s maiden name. Not playing around.
I really hope my group does not expect me to do everything…..
I hate group work. I would totally do all of the work by myself, and be cool with the fact that my grade represents my efforts and my efforts only. I’d rather not have to deal with anxiety because a certain few people will not do their fair share of the work, and have to sit around and watch as nothing gets done when the deadline is so close.
I just hate groups so much.
Hangover and a sinus headache at the same time is the worst. Last night was definitely worth it but still… What was I thinking?
senior year: sick? go out anyways. kill your body. have fun because this is the last time in your life you’ll ever be allowed to have fun.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough. things to remember, -n.m. (via thegirlwithfernweh)
reading my school’s yik yak is making me lose faith in the human race.